Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Your Fucking Too Young












Yes, I´m 14 and I smoke and wtf? Everyone does it...I actualy dont smoke that much, a packet of cigarettes get me for two wees and sometimes more (Im not adicted)  but I dont see the problem...if I want to dye let me do it (slowly)!
Everything started last school year (I was just 13), I went to a study trip and brought with me a Vodka bottle we went with another class to the trip and they all smoke (Im serious) so I gave them some Vodka and they give me  Rita´s cigarettes (now we are friends and smoke together) and so we went smoke just a few of us and everything started there.
I swear Im not doing this cause the models do it....but one thing is certain smoke makes me with no hunger!!
Thanks!!
Photos by me!

No comments:

Post a Comment